Maple Heights Lanes is located at 15809 Libby Rd. Our building sits on the north side of the street, adjacent to the Maple Heights Public LIbrary and across the street from Baraona’s Bakery. We are located in the same building as the Hungarian Business Men’s and Tradesmen Club.
Our building has ample parking in the west lot located next to the building and in the rear lot.
Directions from I-480 are listed below. But you can always call for directions--(216) 581-9997.
During the summer season, the flowering pear trees in front of our building hide our sign. This is a view from the street.
From the west side:
- I-480 East, exit State Route 17/Granger Road
- Right turn at the bottom of the ramp, continue east approximately 1 mile
- Granger Road turns into Libby Road
- 500 feet east of Broadway Avenue/Libby Road intersection, on north side of street
From the east side:
- I-480 West, exit Lee Road
- Left turn at the bottom of the ramp, continue south approximately .5 miles
- At third light (Libby Road), turn right
- 3 block west on Libby Road, on north side of street